[ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Updated: octave-4.0.3-1

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:40:00 GMT 2016

I just found a serious bug on 4.0.3.

The forge package previously built with 4.0.1 don't
load with 4.0.3-1.

I am investigating, but likely I will retire the current
4.0.3-1 in short term.

Sorry for the inconvenience, never happened before.
One thing more to test the next time.

Regards
Marco