[ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.6.0-0.2
Corinna Vinschen
corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Wed Jul 27 08:04:00 GMT 2016
On Jul 26 22:48, Denis Excoffier wrote:
>
> > On 2016-07-26 16:00, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >
> > Hi Cygwin developers and maintainers,
> > Hi everyone else,
> >
> >
> > I uploaded a new Cygwin test release 2.6.0-0.2.
> >
> > Supposed to fix the problems reported in
> > https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2016-07/msg00274.html and followups.
> >
> Hello,
>
> Is this test release expected to work on 32 bits?
>
> I have a CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW (W7 + 32bits) and my .bat file (that contains
> ("bash --long -i") breefly opens but immediately closes with
> no text output. Permissions on the cygwin1.dll file are correct.
>
> 2.6.0-0.1 does the same. However, 2.5.2-1 is ok, and
> snapshots dated 20160714 and 20160719 were ok also.
>
> I desactivated my .profile, in order that LC_CTYPE=fr_FR@euro
> does not enter into the picture, but same result.
>
> I also recompiled from the sources, no error, but same result.
WFFM on W10 WOW64. Did you try to git bisect?
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20160727/828702aa/attachment.sig>
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list