Windows shortcut "bash -c" the only way? Naturally it ignores profile and hence locale

Christoffer Aasted chr.aasted@gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:53:00 GMT 2016

I think I found out!

I believe I misread the bash docs to say that even "-l" didn't source
the startup-files when it does!

Apologize.

Best Regards/Venlig Hilsen
Christoffer Aasted