Vim responds too slow on the latest snapshot of cygwin1.dll

Takashi Yano takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp
Mon Jun 6 11:06:00 GMT 2016

Hi Corinna,

> Just as John I can't reproduce this.  What OS version do you run this
> on, and is it 32, 32 under WOW64, or 64 bit?

OS: Windows 7 (64bit)
Cygwin: Both 32bit and 64bit

I have tested on two Win7 machines, and the problem
occurs on both machines.

Further, this problem occurs in Windows 7, but does
not occur in Windows 10, as far as I tested.

Can you possibly test on Win7 machine?

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>