xdvipdfmx:fatal: This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...

Mark McGregor mark.mcgregor@gmx.de
Sat Jun 18 11:41:00 GMT 2016

----Ken wrote:
> Ken, thank you!
> (You might probably have more experience with XeTeX than me. Is XeTeX
> dying? The last bugfix was in March, months ago, and apart from A.R.
> nobody seems to work on it anyway...)

No, I don't think XeTeX is dying. A look at its git repository shows lots of commits from Jonathan Kew and Arthur Reutenauer in the last few months.
----

The last commit was over 1 month ago: a 1-line change from JK. I'm not overly optimistic that anything will happen to this bug report at all. But, anyway, thank you for having reported!

Mark.