rebaseall ate my homework (Windows 10 install, that is)?

Achim Gratz Stromeko@NexGo.DE
Wed Jun 29 08:21:00 GMT 2016

Henry S. Thompson <ht <at> inf.ed.ac.uk> writes:
> I [just sent] setup.log.full, which I don't _think_ shows anything going
> wrong...

You'll have to find out why rebase gets into your Windows system directory.
 Check which files in /var/cache/rebase have these and what the content of
/var/lib/rebase/* is.

[...]
  /c/WINDOWS/system32/imgutil.dll
  /c/WINDOWS/system32/msshooks.dll
[...]

When you say "reinstall", was that a clean install into a new "C:\C64"
directory or did you try to install over an older installation?  If the
latter, did you perhaps link into the Windows systems directory from
somewhere inside your Cygwin installation?  Also, you seem to have modified
the cygpath prefix, which potentially might be the source of your problem.

Regards,
Achim.