Application not working in 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X

David Stacey drstacey@tiscali.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 23:10:00 GMT 2016

On 11/03/16 14:23, Girish Joglekar wrote:
> I have cleaned up the test example based on X-Windows/Motif which crashes
> on 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X but runs on the 32-bit version. The only
> warnings are of the type 'variable set but not used'.
>
> Here is the link to the tar file.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/lknuoac64hfql4s/test.tar?dl=0
>
> Hope you can reproduce the behavior and fix the problem.

I tried this on Fedora 23 64-bit and it works. I had to add an empty
utcrcu.h file, as the code tries to #include this, and it doesn't exist
in the tar file. Given that it runs in 64-bit Linux, the problem is
unlikely to be an issue associated with porting 32-bit applications to
64-bit.

Dave.