Fatal error in wget 1.17.1

Jon Ronnenberg jon.ronnenberg@gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:32:00 GMT 2016

Hi all. I'm new here and this is my first post.

I've just installed wget (GNU Wget 1.17.1 built on cygwin) and got the
following error:

sh download_model.sh
Downloading the colorization model...
      1 [main] wget (14720) C:\cygwin64\bin\wget.exe: *** fatal error -
cygheap base mismatch detected - 0x180330400/0x18033E400.
This problem is probably due to using incompatible versions of the cygwin
DLL.
Search for cygwin1.dll using the Windows Start->Find/Search facility
and delete all but the most recent version.  The most recent version
*should*
reside in x:\cygwin\bin, where 'x' is the drive on which you have
installed the cygwin distribution.  Rebooting is also suggested if you
are unable to find another cygwin DLL.

The content of download_model.sh is:
#!/bin/sh
echo "Downloading the colorization model..."
wget --continue -O colornet.t7 -- "
http://hi.cs.waseda.ac.jp/~iizuka/data/colornet.t7"

I'm on Windows 10

Before running, but after installing, I downloaded the current
setup-x86_64.exe from cygwin.com (today 2016-05-02).

I tried reinstalling wget but the error message remain the same. Not sure
what to do next.

Cheers, Jon