[ANNOUNCEMENT] clamav 0.99.1-1

Mike Bonnet mikeb@redhat.com
Wed May 11 14:35:00 GMT 2016

On 3/30/16 10:08 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
>
> * clamav-0.99.1-1
> * clamav-doc-0.99.1-1
> * libclamav7-0.99.1-1
> * libclamav-devel-0.99.1-1
> * clamav-db-main-57-1
> * clamav-db-daily-21477.253-1
>
> Clam AntiVirus is a GPL anti-virus toolkit for UNIX, featuring command-line
> scanner, fast, multi-threaded daemon, database updater with support for
> digital signatures, virus scanner C library, detection of over 20000
> viruses, worms and trojans, built-in support for RAR (2.0), Zip, Gzip,
> Bzip2, built-in support for Mbox, Maildir and raw mail files
>
> This is an update to the latest upstream release.

I'm seeing segfaults with this version when recursively scanning large
directories. Running Cygwin x86_64 on Windows Server 2012.

In the past this happened when some 32-bit files were in the source tree
when the 64-bit version was built. It's possible this happened again.
Any chance we could get a new 64-bit build?