location of native rxvt binaries?

nate cygwin@linuxpowered.net
Fri Oct 7 00:07:00 GMT 2016

On 2016-10-06 16:04, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:

> Correct.  The native rxvt was heavily patched, and there was nobody
> interested in porting it to 64-bit or generally supporting it.
> Therefore, it was replaced with the ordinary X-based rxvt.  The
> default terminal emulator, mintty, fills that role and then some, and
> is what you should be using instead if you don't want X11.

whoops sorry thought I replied to the list.

Thanks for the update, glad I was not going crazy seeing what I
was seeing.

I managed to get things working just by copying the entire cygwin
directory structure from a win2008 system to the R2 system, I was
expecting stuff to not work because of library registration, but
the basics seem to work(really all I need is stuff like rxvt,
ssh client, vim, less and tail).

nate