PsExec does not work with public key authentification

Marco Weinrich info@quartnet.de
Thu Oct 27 10:47:00 GMT 2016

Hello,

i setup ssh and execute command with psexec on the remote server, which works as expected. Then i added my pub key to my ~/.ssh/authorized_keys to login without pw.
After that i cannot execute psexec commands, it says ”handle is invalid“.  Checked twice, remove my pub key from authorized_keys and it worked again.

Which parameter in sshd_conf is responsible for that? Could it by that i have to make a user config file with ”PermitLocalCommand yes“ ?

Any help would bei great!

Thanks, Marco