make freezes before end

Cesar cesargiulietti@gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:54:00 GMT 2016

Marco, thanks for your response, mosml is a lightweight implemetation
of SML -standard ML, a functional programming language similar to
Haskell-, i tried running "--trace" and it does the same thing. I've
just confirmed that is not an issue with the make command since it
worked for the M4 macro processor. i've done the same thing in ubuntu,
it worked there but not here.