mintty shows some text in other than foreground color

David Karr davidmichaelkarr@gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:48:00 GMT 2016

I've managed to resolve this.  I turned off color output in the cqlsh
config file. It doesn't provide a way that I can see to configure the
colors that are used, and black works perfectly fine for me.