The procedure entry point could not be located in cygwin1.dll

William Forsyth trikio1975@gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 23:00:00 GMT 2016

> I broke my win XP cygwin install such that bash fails to start.

Fixed it.  Dependency walker showed that my bash had a dependency to
ncurses, ncurses had the broken entry point dependancy into
cygwin1.dll.  So i just rolled back ncurses to the last version.  Also
had to roll back mintty for the same reason.  In the process of
rolling everything back that got updated by this last failed update.
Happy days.