cygwin-doc html/ missing docbook.css and index dups cygwin-{api,ug-net}

Sat Apr 22 17:21:00 GMT 2017

Hi Brian,

On Apr 20 21:00, Brian Inglis wrote:
> On 2017-04-19 15:47, Jon Turney wrote:
>
> Darn - hoped you wouldn't ask - attached, and preremove (if not filtered).
> Both tested on W10 without, and with CYGWINFORALL=-A and elevated/admin rights.
> Comments or improvements you could suggest, or changes you need made?

Only whitespace which I fixed locally.

But this is going to become part of the Cygwin repo (the cygwin-docs
package is created from there), so I need a BSD copyright waiver from
you.  See https://cygwin.com/contrib.html and the CONTRIBUTORS file in
the Cygwin repo:
https://cygwin.com/git/?p=newlib-cygwin.git;f=winsup/CONTRIBUTORS;hb=HEAD

Thanks,