Investors List

Melanie Harold mharold@aimdigitalpros.com
Tue Apr 25 09:39:00 GMT 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Investors List" from USA?

We also have data for Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Brokers/Agents, Luxury Brand Buyers List, Mortgage List, Rentals, Home Owners, New Movers, Fashion Enthusiasts, Jewellery Buyers, Apparel Buyers, Wine Enthusiasts, Gift buyers, Online Buyers, Books Buyers and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact (First and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Investors List.

Best Regards,
Melanie Harold
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.

---