Strange errors with gcc and top, even after rebaseall

Andrey Repin anrdaemon@yandex.ru
Sat Aug 26 03:50:00 GMT 2017

Greetings, nobodyO@web.de!

> ok, then i need at work two 32bit versions, one for building software A and
> one for software B,

Why can't you build both under one?…

> and a 64bit version for working with Cygwin, e. g. locate, backups etc..

> For switching between the versions i use moving (renaming) the directories
> of the other versions and replacing them with junction points to the active version.
> Is there a better way for switching?

Why ever "switching" ?
Default Cygwin usage pattern allows for two arch versions to live
independently.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english... ТÒÐÐ¥&ö&ÆVÒ&W÷'G3¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒ÷&ö&ÆV×2æ‡FÖÀФd¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöfðФFö7VÖVçFF–ö㢇GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöFö72æ‡FÖÀÐ¥Vç7V'67&–&R–æfó¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöÖÂò7Vç7V'67&–&R×6–×ÆPРÐ