libnet on cygwin: how to deal with libpcap?

Gianpaolo Pedrazza gianpaolo@gmx.net
Mon Dec 18 17:27:00 GMT 2017

On ven, 2017-12-15 at 18:17 -0700, Brian Inglis wrote:k?
> > > Google URL gives the patch in
> > > https://marc.info/?l=libnet&m=109157113801801
> > > This patch may need further updates.
> > Unfortunately is this link also broken, however marc.info redirects
> > the homepage of Mathieu Carbou, the guy who developed the patch. I
> > will
> > write directly to him. Thank you.
> I can access that page without any problems?!
> It contains the acinclude.m4 patch as a diff and the patched
> acinclude.m4.

May be you can post the direct link to the patch,http://khapp.free.fr/p
ub/libnet-cygwin-diffs.zip still does not work for me.
However, I was able to find a working alternative:

https://github.com/QbsuranAlang/libnet-1.2-rc3-cygwin-static

Cheers,
Gianpaolo