[ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.7.0-0.1

Thu Feb 2 13:30:00 GMT 2017

On Feb  2 04:50, Steven Penny wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 21:21:41, Steven Penny wrote:
> > Resending these example with proper charset. Here is example that worked pre
> > 2.7.0:
> >     Ω%
> > Here is example that did not work pre 2.7.0:
> >     %Ω
>
> It looks like I spoke too soon. For some reason LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH
> DIAERESIS' (U+00F6) is not working in any case:
>
>     Alt 148: FAIL
>     Alt 0246: FAIL
>     Pasting: FAIL

Under cygwin 2.7.0 this works fine for me in tcsh, bash 4.4.11-2, bash
4.4.12-3 and od, including Alt +f6.  That is, as long as I'm in the
Windows console.  Mintty only supports Alt +f6 or Alt 246 when in
Unicode mode.

Corinna

Red Hat