SSH/SSHD Slow response

Teunissen,Peter Peter.Teunissen@Cerner.com
Mon Feb 27 16:02:00 GMT 2017

I am experiencing slow response from SSH client to SSHD. A simple remote "ls -l /var" on the localhost takes more than 10 seconds. I can't seem to point the finger to where the time is spent. There seems to be no difference between user@localhost versus user@127.0.0.1 versus user@machinename.

I attached the SSH log as well as the SSHD log. The initial handshake and prompt for password is fast, but there is an unexplained pause (indicated in the logs).

What other debug/log information can I look at to help figure this out?

Thanks,
-Peter

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.