setup 2.878 only processes one site

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Wed May 17 09:08:00 GMT 2017

On 17/05/17 00:14, David Rothenberger wrote:
> When I use the new Direct Connection option in setup 2.878, it appears
> that setup only downloads the setup.xz file from one of the three sites
> I have selected.

Interesting.  I don't see anything in the changes since 2.877 that would
have caused this.  Can you show a setup.log.full?

Something which might give this impression is that setup will now cache
setup.xz, and only download it if it has changed.

I had no idea anyone actually used this feature of setup.  I'm somewhat
sceptical it's making things faster or more reliable, rather than just
downloading the same file 3 times... :)