undefined reference to LAPACKE_***

Constantinos Zekios cosoikez@gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 18:20:00 GMT 2017

Hi Csaba,
  so I am using a cmake and it is of the format:

set(LAPACK_LIB "/usr/lib/liblapack.so")
set(LAPACK_LIB "/usr/lib/liblapacke.so")
set(BLAS_LIB "/usr/lib/libblas.so") for my ubuntu system,

which I changed it to:

set(LAPACK_LIB "/usr/lib/liblapack.a")
set(BLAS_LIB "/usr/lib/libblas.a") for the cygwin.

If I set the set(LAPACK_LIB "/usr/lib/liblapacke.a") it complains that
it doesn't exist, since as you also said this package doesn't exist in
Cygwin. So in my code I am calling at some point functions like the
LAPACKE_zlange and there is the issue. I guess I cannot use them in
Cygwin, and I will have to change it to FORTRAN calls