Issues hiding /dev virtual directory from SFTP users

snorthrop@moog.com snorthrop@moog.com
Mon Nov 27 21:22:00 GMT 2017

Hello,

I am trying to get sftp secured using OpenSSH.  I have been able to jail the users to their home directory and remove the cygdrive virtual directory from showing but I have been unable to get the /dev virtual directory removed from the users when they SFTP.  In the past I have been able to just add "/dev /null none bind" to the fstab file but that no longer works.

Can anyone suggest how I may be able to accomplish this with CYGWIN_NT-6.3 and openssh 7.6p 1-1 ?

Regards,

Shad