Cygport mailing list

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:14:00 GMT 2017


On 25/10/2017 16:43, João Eiras wrote:
> Hi.
> 
> I've been recently playing a big with cygport and have some doubts.
> 
> However, both the man page for cygport and the git README [1] direct
> the reader to both "cygwin-ports-general AT lists DOT sourceforge net"
> and "cygwin-apps AT cygwin DOT com".
> 
> The first seems to be shut down and the second does not feel too
> adequate for the kind of discussion I'd like to have. Thirdly, it's a
> bit overkill for me to make bug reports for things I'm not sure what
> to thing about them.
> 
> So, where would be the best place to discuss usage and issues of cygport ?
> 
> Thank you.

for general inquiry about usage, this mailing list is fine.

cygwin-apps is more for discussion between the various package
maintainers.

Regards
Marco


--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple



More information about the Cygwin mailing list