How to turn off delivery of all postings but still allow to post to this MailingList?

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sun Sep 10 16:16:00 GMT 2017

On 10/09/2017 13:42, Ben Stover via cygwin wrote:
> After subscribing to this mailing list I get all postings here as individual emails.
>
> I prefer to read answers (and other postings) on a web page like
>
> https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-09/
>
> So I need not individual emails delivery.
>
> How can I turn it off but keep the permission to post?

> Alternatively a solution to receive answer emails to only my personal questions would be fine as well.

I believe your can send an email to 'cygwin-allow-subscribe at
sourceware.org'.

See [1] for more details.  I guess this could be mentioned in [2],
rather than having to read the qmail manual to discover...

[1] https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2000-11/msg01364.html
[2] https://sourceware.org/lists.html#faqs