Hexiom Solver Error: Anchor Not Found

SY Tang swenyitang99@gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:48:00 GMT 2018

Hello,

I recently downloaded your Hexiom solver from your webpage out of interest
(and desperation after failing hundreds of times at the 6x6 size puzzle...
:().

However, try as I might, I am unable to get it to work, I first got an
error which says: *"WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer"*, which I
believe i self-fixed by running in Windows XP compatibility mode. After
which, I still get another error which says *"Anchor not found"* and then a
layout of 0s appear.

I assume that the "anchor" is the hexiom board which the program is
supposed detect, but I do not understand how it cannot detect the board: I
resized my chrome browser window so that the hexiom board takes the entire
left half of the screen, with the cmd prompt on the right half, yet the
program still shows the error. I watched the demonstration video and I
can't find what I'm doing wrong. Can you please assist?

For your info, I am running Windows 10, Chrome Browser for the Hexiom game.

Thank you!
SY Tang