Error no 2 ,3

Sat Apr 21 14:54:00 GMT 2018

On 2018-04-21 01:21, Geetakshi Kandpal wrote:
> 1. I've already installed cygwin and NS2 software successfully but as soon
> as I give the command 'startx' in the cygwin shell , I get error no 2 and 3.
> (Unable to connect to X server.)

Install a local X server by selecting and installing xinit and cygwin-x-doc
packages, while upgrading Cygwin as explained below, and at:

	https://x.cygwin.com/

> 2. Also at the beginning it says 'couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please

This is just a warning to please upgrade Cygwin as explained at:

	https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

and please report the issue to whoever distributes the software you are using.