Request for update: zsh

Peter A. Castro doctor@fruitbat.org
Wed Apr 25 18:21:00 GMT 2018

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018, Michael Schaap wrote:

> Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:11:05 +0200
> From: Michael Schaap <cygwin.lists@mscha.org>
> To: cygwin@cygwin.com
> Subject: Request for update: zsh

Greetings, Michael,

> The current version of zsh is 5.5.1, while Cywin is stuck on 5.3.
> If the maintainer of zsh is still around, could (s)he perhaps update it to
> the latest version?

Yes, I was waiting for the inevitable update to the base 5.5 release
(5.5.1 as you noted).  I'll build it in a few days.

BTW, 5.4 had too many issues for me to consider it to be usable, but 5.5
seems much more solid.

--
--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com