From Miss Enitann Kim

Miss Enitann Kim admin@galaunia.co.zm
Sat Apr 28 18:45:00 GMT 2018

Hello dear

My Name is Miss Enitann Kim, I am 17 years old girl, I am writing
to you from Anchorage, Alaska in United States of America, I am
an Orphan,  I am the only child of my parents
I got your email address from your country  online e-mail
Database Directory, I would like to communicate with you about my
interest plan in relocating to your country  for my safety.

I am a Korean American, my father is from Korea, my mother is a
Jewish American.I was born and raised in the United States. I can
speak only in English Because I have spent all my life here in
the USA, I never go to my father land Korea.My father has died of
a heart attack for the past three months and I sincerely need
your help now because my life is in Danger.

I want to discuss and handle a very important business with you I
will write you more details of the business  when I receive your
reply
Please reply immediately to my personal email address
missenitannkim@hotmail.com

I wait for your next reply.

Reply only to my private email address:
missenitannkim@hotmail.com