Strange git issue with a particular repo

arnold@skeeve.com arnold@skeeve.com
Sun Aug 5 10:21:00 GMT 2018

James Darnley <james.darnley@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think it is a rename in the history.  I think it is because both
> regdir/T.sub and regdir/t.sub exist in the dame directory, for example.
> You can clone it successfully on Windows if you enable case sensitivity,
> which is probably not recommended but possible with a registry change.

That's exactly it!  There are 6 such files, and it's those that show the
problem.

I guess I will look into renaming some of the files to avoid such conflicts.

Thanks very much for the help!

Arnold