hangs in 20181129 snapshot hopefully fixed

Sat Dec 1 14:44:00 GMT 2018

I pushed a patch and uploaded a 20181201 developer snapshot to
https://cygwin.com/snapshots which hopefully fixes all observed problems
related to the new extensible clock implementation in the 20181129
snapshot.

Basically it should fix clock hangs, as well as a dumb thinko in the
Vista-only implementation of CLOCK_MONOTONIC_COARSE:

In fact, despite its name, Windows' GetTickCount64() does not return
clock ticks as GetTickCount does.  Rather, it returns milliseconds since
boottime, supposedly biased (aka "suspend time taken into account").
So it's not the best fit for CLOCK_MONOTONIC_COARSE, but without a
working QueryUnbiasedInterruptTime function...(*)

Please test.

Thanks,
Corinna

(*) Do we still have any Vista users on this list?  Or can we just
    pull the plug on Vista support?

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer