setup 2.895 release candidate - please test

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sun Dec 16 14:52:00 GMT 2018

On 06/12/2018 09:12, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> Am 21.10.2018 um 18:12 schrieb Jon Turney:
>>
>> A new setup release candidate is available at:
>>
>>    https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.895.x86_64.exe (64 bit version)
>>    https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.895.x86.exe    (32 bit version)
>>
>> Please test and report any problems here.
>>

> Hey Jon,
> as no one complained, is it time for deploying it ?

Thanks for the reminder.

I was hoping to look at improving the 'skip' -> 'install current
version' flow (which used to be a single click, but now requires you to
pick the latest non-test version), but it seems that I have no time for
that, so I guess we'll go with this :)