bdftopcf: mis-classified?

Greywolf greywolf@starwolf.com
Tue Dec 18 00:46:00 GMT 2018

Greetings,

I went to install bdftopcf (X11 font compiler), and was somewhat surprised to
find that it was not present under the X11 category; moreover, I was somewhat
more surprised to find that it was included under the Debug category.

Considering the presence of some packages in more than one category, I might
entreat that you present bdftopcf under X11 in addition to Debug, as, for
anyone designing a bitmapped terminal font (which is substantially easier to
design than a TTF font), it's not really primarily a debugging application.

				Seasoned Greetings,

				--*greywolf;