Report a Gale 2.01 problem

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 05:00:00 GMT 2018

Am 19.12.2018 um 02:11 schrieb Shi-Chao Li:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> Sorry to bother you with such an abrupt email. I am Li shichao from Jilin University, China,
 >> I write this mail to report a problem to you. When I run Gale-2_0_1
on my Windows 10, I got the following error message:

>       1 [main] Gale-2_0_1 18232 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.
>
> Could you please tell me how to fix it. Thanks a lot.
>
> Best Regards,
>

> --
> Shichao Li

Dear Shichao,

the software you are using has embedded an old version of cygwin1.dll

https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

Please ask whoever distribute it to upgrade to a recente one.
Any way, it is only a warning not an error.

Regards
Marco

---