[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.0

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Mon Jul 2 20:27:00 GMT 2018

Thomas Wolff writes:
> I have uploaded mintty 2.9.0 with the following changes:
[…]

No good deed goes unpunished, I guess.  One of these changes makes the
cursor come out as static underline instead of blinking block whenever
I'm going into my usual screen or tmux session.  I have not yet figured
out what exactly is changing the cursor, but once I'm in screen nor tmux
I can't change it for whatever reason (it might actually change and gets
reset quickly enough so I can't see it).  Dropping out of the session I
can send the escape sequence to switch back to blinking block (or
whatever other cursor available), but reconnecting into the session
brings the static underline back.  The best I have managed so far by
compiling my own terminfo database is to get a static block cursor (not
blinking) for a local session, but it breaks down as soon as I log into
a remote system again.

Can there be an option please to keep the cursor just as I've set it up
in the options?

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: