Apex Expo Intelligence For Cygwin

allison.bates@microleadhub.com allison.bates@microleadhub.com
Fri Jun 1 10:46:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well! Would you be interested in Apex Expo
2018.We can help you reach out to the Attendees prior to the event

Our list comes with complete contact Information including verified and
updated email addresses and contact numbers which would be helpful for
pre-show and post show campaigns, send invites and many other business
purposes.

Let me know if you are interested to acquire the list of attendees in order
to drive more traffic to your booth and create your awareness among these
participants.

Note: if the above information is not related to you, then I can customize
the offer for you based on your marketing initiatives requirement Please
keep me posted are you looking for any other technology users or industry
based professionals contact information.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Warm regards,

Allison Bates

Demand Generation Coordinator

ContactB2Blist/Updated Contacts

If you don't want to include yourself in our Sign up list, please reply back
"DELETE" in subject line