[bug: csih] Setting privileged rights to cyg_server fails on Windows 7.

Fri Jun 15 15:11:00 GMT 2018

On Jun 15 19:56, Takashi Yano wrote:
> Hi Corinna,
>
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 13:31:32 +0200
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > 2) I'm logged in with a non-admin domain account.  If I open a
> >    shell with "run as administrator", enter credentials for the
> >    above domain admin account, LOGONSERVER is set correctly.
>
> In this case, LOGONSERVER is NOT set in my environment.
> Are you sure of the above result?

Yes, I had all results before me when I wrote the mail.  This was on W10
Enterprise.

> Anyway, I tested csih-0.9.10-1 released yesterday.
>
> First of all, iu-config shows error message at the beginning.
>
> *** ERROR: winProductName: C:/cygwin/lib/csih/winProductName.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libssp-0.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Apparently only the native tools winProductName and getAccountName
are affected by this build problem.  It seems that with newer versions
of gcc we need to specify --static during the link stage, otherwise
we pull in unwanted shared object dependencies.

I'm going to push a new version in a bit.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat