sshd issues on Windows 10 version 1803

Hiya Z hiya.zyx@gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:16:00 GMT 2018

>Btw., I can't reproduce this problem.  Cygwin's sshd service always
>starts for me at boottime as expected.

>Did you check if the log file in /var/log contains any more info?

I see nothing in /var/log/sshd.log. Windows event log shows following
errors:

--
Error      6/20/2018 3:45:19 PM   Service Control Manager
7009      None

Error      6/20/2018 3:45:19 PM   Service Control Manager
7000      None
The sshd service failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely
fashion.
--

Another odd behavior that I observe is that after a reboot, starting a
Cygwin64 terminal (first time) takes a long time. Launching subsequent

Will try removing %SystemRoot%\System32\OpenSSH from the PATH to see if it
improves things.

Thanks.