Magento Users Recently Verified

carissa.jones@genecyc.com carissa.jones@genecyc.com
Fri Mar 16 14:53:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in a list of *Magento Users* in an excel sheet?

We can provide you with names, titles, email, telephone numbers, industry,
mailing address and other vital information about your potential prospects.

Let me know if you would also be interested in companies like:

*•             Shopify*

*•             Open Cart*

*•             Sap Hybris*

*•             Salesforce Commerce Cloud*

*•             Big Commerce*

*•             IBM Digital Commerce*

*•             And many more…*

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you cost of the list.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Carissa Jones

      To Opt Out, please respond “Remove” in the subject line.