de1 problem

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:43:00 GMT 2018

On 23/03/2018 13:59, Raissa SHEMA wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thank you for your help.
>
> i have updated my cygwin but i get the same mistake... ( Cygwin DLL 2.10.0
> <https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2018-02/msg00002.html>) fyi i am on
> windows 10 x64.
>

>   2 [main] bash 11680 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
> pointer.  Please report this problem to
> the public mailing list cygwin cygwin.com

Is the warning coming from a cygwin program installed from setup ?
If so please provide as attachement the cygcheck.out as requested on:

and clarify wich program is causing the warning.

If instead the warning is coming from a third party program,
probably you have another cygwin1.dll embedded in that program.
That cygwin1.dll is probably older than the one in your cygwin installation

Regards
Marco