texlive-collection-basic requires Perl to be removed

Jordan Geoghegan jgeoghegan60@gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:49:00 GMT 2018

Hi Steven,

OpenBSD does indeed come with perl, as its package managegment system,
"pkg_add" is written pretty much entirely in perl. Perl is a first class
citizens over at OpenBSD. I do believe it is also in the base system of
FreeBSD as well.

Cheers,

Jordan Geoghegan