texlive-collection-basic requires Perl to be removed

Jordan Geoghegan jgeoghegan60@gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 18:17:00 GMT 2018

I am writing this from an OpenBSD machine. I can indeed confirm that
Perl is in the base sytem. Those pages you reference don't show every
program in the base system, they merely show the install file sets. You
obviously have little experience with *BSD, please don't trumpet
misinformation if you don't know what you're talking about.

Cheers,

Jordan Geoghegan