confirm the design draft of A4 paper

mandy mandyshan06@163.com
Mon May 7 10:24:00 GMT 2018

Dear Sir,

It's a nice day!

We are a company mainly in export paper products. We have been in this field for many years.

Our paper products contains copy paper, newsprint paper, offset paper, NCR paper etc.

Should any of the item be of interest to you, please let me know. We shall be glad to give you our the most favorable price upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

May be now you have regular partner. If So, please leave my message in your email box, maybe someday it will be useful.

Best Wishes! Enjoy your work!
Regards

Mandy ТÒÐÐ¥&ö&ÆVÒ&W÷'G3¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒ÷&ö&ÆV×2æ‡FÖÀФd¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöfðФFö7VÖVçFF–ö㢇GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöFö72æ‡FÖÀÐ¥Vç7V'67&–&R–æfó¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöÖÂò7Vç7V'67&–&R×6–×ÆPРÐ