"cygwin"

Sharon Han Sharon@dshn.net.cn
Tue May 29 01:04:00 GMT 2018

Dear President or CEO,
Please read this letter carefully since this is an urgent case. Recently, we received the registration request from GUOHE Global Ltd applying to register cygwin brand and domain names(cn hk etc), which have same main body as your company's name. We send this letter to confirm with your company whether or not you authorize them to register those names. Please give me your thoughts ASAP so as to let us carry on, Thanks.
Best regards,
Registration Adviser
Sharon Han
Tel: 0086.5516349 1192
Fax: 0086.5516349 1192
Address:Dingsheng Times Square No.299,Maanshan South Road,Hefei
 ТÒÐÐ¥&ö&ÆVÒ&W÷'G3¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒ÷&ö&ÆV×2æ‡FÖÀФd¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöfðФFö7VÖVçFF–ö㢇GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöFö72æ‡FÖÀÐ¥Vç7V'67&–&R–æfó¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöÖÂò7Vç7V'67&–&R×6–×ÆPРÐ