setup 2.895 release candidate - please test

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:16:00 GMT 2018

Am 06.11.2018 um 11:29 schrieb Marco Atzeri:
> Am 21.10.2018 um 18:12 schrieb Jon Turney:
>>
>> A new setup release candidate is available at:
>>
>>    https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.895.x86_64.exe (64 bit version)
>>    https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.895.x86.exe    (32 bit version)
>>
>> Please test and report any problems here.
>>

> Noted on local repository
>
> it does not suggest to upgrade from
> cmake 3.6.2-1 to 3.12.4-1 but it reports the
> 3.12.4-1 as only version available on the local repository
>
> maybe the order priority is not numerical ?
>
> I copied the 3.12.4-1 on
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M6qBjBt0lEAfgAJuSa4GhODOvAlg2rjp
>
> If you want to test them . Be aware it is 250 Mb per arch.
>
> Regards
> Marco

I take back.
Setup was aware that one dependency was missing for the upgrade
and not available from the local repository.

As soon I added the missing dependency, it proposes the upgrade as expected.

Sorry for the noise
Marco

---