long rebasing delay when updating is nuts

cyg Simple cygsimple@gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:25:00 GMT 2018

On 11/7/2018 3:48 PM, Kent Dorfman wrote:
> The subject pretty much says it.  This deficiency has been mentioned a
> few times online before (based on web search), but it seems to be a
> non-issue with the cygwin project folks.

It pretty much depends on how many files need to be updated.  Patches
are always welcome for review that help improve what you find as a
deficiency.  Though I'm guessing you have no round tuits to apply toward
such a patch since your message complaining about the time it takes to
do an update was so terse.  Good luck on working a patch.

--
cyg Simple