Sage HRMS Users Contact List

Meghan Hudson meghan.hudson@megadatasol.com
Wed Nov 14 15:08:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

Hope you having a great day!

I just wanted to know if you looking to acquire Sage HRMS Users Contact List for your marketing efforts?

We also have other payroll software users like: Gusto, OnPay, ADP Workforce Now, Xero, Dayforce HCM, Wave, Zenefits, Intuit Payroll, Namely, KashFlow, Keka HR, Kronos Workforce Ready, Justworks, Paybooks, AccountEdge, Abila MIP Fund Accounting, On-Time Web, InStaff, PeopleStrategy eHCM and many more...

Information Field: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry and Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

Kindly review and let me know of your interest so that I can get back to you with the exact counts, sample and more info regarding the same.

Do let me know if you have any questions for me.

Regards,

Meghan Hudson

Database Executive

If you do not wish to receive these emails. Please respond Exit.