Cygwin Aisleriot - missing cyggdkcardimage-0.dll

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Sat Nov 17 15:58:00 GMT 2018

I don't have any dll for you, but I did scare up some source code, maybe.

https://stuff.mit.edu/afs/athena/astaff/project/aui/OldFiles/src/third/gnome-games/po/gnome-games.pot

leads me to believe that the source code is part of freecell, i.e.
https://stuff.mit.edu/afs/athena/astaff/project/aui/OldFiles/src/third/gnome-games/freecell/gdk-card-image/
But at least some builds make that a static library, so I'm not sure it
always exists as a dll.
https://web.archive.org/web/20030404002521/http://homepage.ntlworld.com:80/steven.obrien2/libs/patches/gnome-games-1.4.0.4-cygwin.patch
may also be of interest, that's what
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cygnome/files/Games_Amusement/aisleriot/