Glasstech 2018

Amy Marks amy.marks@expolistzone.com
Tue Oct 16 16:13:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring Attendees List
of "Glasstech 2018"?

If you are interested in acquiring attendees list, please let me know your
thoughts, so that I can send you the no of contacts available and the
pricing for it.

. Attendees List: Glasstech- 2018

. Total Count: 40,000

Each record in the list contains: - Contact Name, Job Title,
Company/Business Name, Email, Tel Number, Website/URL etc.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks & Regards,

Amy Marks

Lead Generation

Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile,
if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "No
Requirements".