cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

Mon Oct 29 04:36:00 GMT 2018

On 2018-10-27 19:32, hauck.adrian451 wrote:
> I was review the urls indicated and install the command pkg-config:
> - Created the file fuse.pc indicated the location the dll:
> user@cliente~/winfsp-master/opt/cygfuse/fuse
> $ more fuse.pc
> arch=x64
> prefix=${pcfiledir}/..
> incdir=C:\Program Files (x86)\WinFsp
> implib=C:\Program Files (x86)\WinFsp\winfsp-${arch}.dll
> Name: fuse
> Version: 2.8
> Libs: "${implib}"
> Cflags: -I"${incdir}"
> user@cliente~/winfsp-master/opt/cygfuse/fuse
> $ pwd
> /home/user/winfsp-master/opt/cygfuse/fuse
> Escuse me, but I don´t understad what  make the command pkg-config, I
> executed "pkg-config fuse.pc" and "pkg-config cgfuse" but don´t result,
> continues without found the dll.

If you read the referenced

	http://www.secfs.net/winfsp/download/
	http://www.secfs.net/winfsp/develop/sshfs/

sections starting from: Integrating with Cygwin, you would see that fuse.pc is
created by the winfsp install script, and that file has to be used by pkg-config
from a subshell in your app build command line.